Saturday 21 July 2012

Summer reading list.

Since my job is to sit by a pool  for 5 hours a day I'm going to be reading a lot of books this summer! So I thought I'd do a list of all the books I'll be reading (mainly old ones that I loved so much I re-read them constantly).

  • All of Lindsey Kelk's ''I heart'' series
  • Harry Potter 1-7 by J K Rowling (obviously)
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins 
  • Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
  • Pear Shaped by Stella Newman
  • Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow by Claudia Carroll
  • Northern Lights by Philip Pullman 
  • and undoubtedly many more that I'll pick up along the way!
I tend to read super fast though, today I read ''I Heart New York'' by Lindsey Kelk and two thirds of ''Go Ask Alice'' in 4 hours! So if anyone has any book recommendations based on the ones I've mentioned please let me know :-) x

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I have been wanting to read Northern Lights + Will You Still Love Me for ages!

    ReplyDelete