Saturday 18 August 2012

Beauty Favourites

Somebody on tumblr asked me to do a beauty favourites post but I haven't got time to take pictures so you're going to have to make do with a text post for now. Once I find something I like I stick with it/buy other things from that range so that's why you'll see a lot of Benefit and The Body Shop.

Face

I don't wear foundation because it makes my skin look terrible so instead I use Benefits porefessional primer as it smooths my skin without being thick or cakey. I also rarely wear mascara so I just got a cheap one whilst I was out one day. I mainly focus on keeping my skin clear/moisturized because it gets really dry and spotty if I don't cleanse/tone/moisturize it twice a day. I also use Simple wipes if I'm ever away from home or  if I'm being lazy.

Hair


I haven't dyed my hair in over a year and its in pretty good condition so I don't really bother buying expensive hair products. As I leave my hair to dry naturally and don't use any heat on it I don't use much on it. I usually just use whatever shampoo my mum buys for me but I use a more expensive one about twice a month, not a specific brand as long as it's moisturizing and actually works. I also use dry shampoo on occasion but again, not anything specific just whatever I buy.

Body



No comments:

Post a Comment